K&P Hotville Fish Sandwich with Collard Slaw & Dill Pickles
Here’s a healthy option that will draw raves even from the meat and potatoes crowd. Delicious veggies and baked Alaskan Pollock for lots of protein and omega 3’s…low in carbs and fat.
|2||Each||Oven Ready Breaded Pollock Fillets 1 oz. (Item# 075470)|
|6||Each||Dill Pickles Sliced|
|1/8||Cup||Scallions, Fine Julienne|
|1/4||Cup||Carrots, Fine Julienne|
|1||Teaspoon||Apple Cider Vinegar|
- Bake the Oven Ready Pollock according to package instructions and to the internal temperature of 165°F.
- Make the collard slaw by mixing all of the ingredients together and chill.
- Butter and toast the bun.
- Toss the fish with the sauce.
- Arrange the bottom bun on the plate, add some of the slaw, the fish with the sauce drenched on it, the remainder of the slaw and top with pickles and then the top bun.
- Serve fresh and hot.