Lobster and Seafood Poke Stack
Customization is hotter than er and allows operators to offer personalized made-to-order meals.
|1/2||ounce||lite soy sauce|
|2||tablespoons||chopped green onion|
|1/2||cup||shredded green leafe lettuce|
|1/2||cup||tomato, cucumber, pico|
|2||tablespoons||micro greens tossed in lemon oil|
- Mix chilled lobster and seafood sensations with soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, green onions and cilantro.
- Onto a chilled plate place a ring circle mold in the middle of the plate. Place the rice into the mold and press down.
- Place the Tomato, cucumber, pico atop the rice and press down slightly.
- Top with the lobster poke and again press down.
- Top the lobster seafood poke with the diced avocado and garnish with lemon oil tossed micro greens.
- Garnish plate with a small dab of sauce in two places around poke mold.