Panko Crusted Fish Hash
|1||each||Potato Crusted Tilapia|
|1||cup||blended wild rice and quinoa (mixed with apples and oranges)|
|1||cup||roasted vegetable hash|
|1||ounce||lemon butter sauce|
|1/2||ounce||fresh orange segments chopped|
- To order bake or fry fish to box instructions.
- Cook wild rice and quinoa and blend with orange and apple slices.
- Sauté hash and place onto plate middle.
- Place the wild rice and quinoa next to the hash.
- Top with the panko crusted fish.
- Serve with lemon crown and side of butter sauce.
- Note: hash is a fine dice of seasonal vegetables tossed in olive oil and sautéed.