Scallop & Seafood Risotto Cake
Caramelize our Scallop Sensations in a pan and then garnished with creamy risotto and chive cakes. Served with mashed avocado, lime, and chive butter sauce.
|2||Risotto Chive Cakes, prepared|
|2||Ounces||Chive Butter Sauce|
|2||Ounces||Pickled Red Onion|
|1||Teaspoon||Fresh Squeezed Lime|
|To Taste||Sea Salt and Pepper|
- Form risotto and chive cake to 3 ounces.
- To order, place onto a 350 degree griddle with a little bit of oil and brown on both sides until golden and crispy.
- Now season and sear the scallops in canola oil without turning until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and repeat and then drain on paper towel.
- Ladle the chive butter sauce onto the middle of the serving plate.
- Top the sauce with the risotto cake and then top the cake with the pan seared scallops.
- Top the scallops with a small pinch of baby arugula and serve.