Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Lobster Mac Meatloaf
Comfort food redefined. Bacon and meatloaf wrapped around lobster laced mac & cheese. Grandma will be singing your praises along with all of your guests.
|1||Cup||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|1||Cup||Mac & Cheese|
|1.25||Pounds||Beef, Lean, Ground|
|1||Cup||Bread Crumbs, Seasoned|
|2||Teaspoons||Parsley, Fresh, Chopped|
- Combine the beef, eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Grease a ½ sheet pan and form half of the meat as a foundation. Rectangle shape.
- Slightly indent the middle of the meat mixture to and form a well for the mac & cheese to sit.
- Combine Lobster Sensations® & mac & cheese then add to the meatloaf form the remainder of the meat mixture to enclose and form a loaf. Make sure to seal well.
- With half the ketchup, brush the meatloaf.
- Layer the bacon and the brush the remainder of the ketchup over the bacon.
- Cook at 325°F till the bacon is crispy and the internal cooking temperature is 165°F. Let stand for 10 minutes and then slice and serve hot.