Bang Bang Crab Cake Sliders
A crab cake made with Jumbo Crab Sensations® is a menu superstar all by itself. Add some traditional bang bang sauce and top it with cabbage slaw on a toasted bun, and you won’t be able to serve it fast enough.
|1/2||Cup||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|1/4||Cup||Bell Pepper, Red or Green Fine Diced|
|4||Each||Scallions, Chopped, Divided|
|2||Teaspoons||Thai Chili Sauce|
|2||Cups||Napa Cabbage, Chiffonade|
- In a mixing bowl, mix the Seafood Sensations with the egg, peppers, 2 of the chopped scallions, ginger, salt and panko. Form into equal size patties and refrigerate for 1 hour to bind ingredients.
- In another bowl mix the chiffonade cabbage and carrots with the mayonnaise, sriracha, thai chili sauce and scallions.
- Sear the Jumbo Crab Sensations® patties in a sauté pan.
- Toast the buns in the oven or in a pan on the stove.
- Arrange the Jumbo Crab Sensations® patties on the buns and top with the cabbage slaw. Serve immediately.