Buffalo Style Flounder Wrap
Bring the heat with this delicious chef inspired recipe for Buffalo Style Flounder Wrap with Romaine, Tomato and Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Another tasty treat on our Lent recipe collection.
|2||Each||Crispy Southern Flounder (Item# 075711)|
|1||Large||Tortilla, Flavor of Your Choice|
|1||Ounce||Romaine Lettuce, Shredded|
|1.5||Ounces||Cheddar Cheese, Shredded|
- Cook the flounder to the directions on the box or at 350°F until 165°F internal temperature.
- When the fish is done drain well.
- Break the finished fish into a few pieces and hold to serve and wrap.
- Heat the tortilla quickly in a steamer or a press and place onto a flat cutting board.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing onto the tortilla and then place the fried fish atop the ranch dressing.
- Top fish with the buffalo sauce covering the fish and the tortilla with sauce.
- Place the shredded romaine across the fish and the tortilla and then top with the diced tomato.
- Top the lettuce and tomato with the shredded cheese and begin the rolling process.
- Fold in the ends towards the middle and then roll the tortilla tightly.
- Grill the tortilla if you like for 20 seconds before cutting in half and serving.
- Serve hot immediately.