Buttermilk Jamming’ Sushi Roll
Let Shrimp Take the Stage and Get Jammin’ with this Delicious Buttermilk Sushi Roll, featuring Mrs. Friday’s® Jumbo Buttermilk Shrimp!
|12||Each||Jumbo Buttermilk Shrimp (Item# 057367)|
|1||Each||Cucumber, European, Thinly Sliced|
|1||Each||Nori Sheet, Toasted|
|1||Ounce||Sesame Seeds ,Toasted, Black and White|
- Prepare the Jumbo Buttermilk Shrimp, according to package instructions to a 165°F internal temperature set aside.
- Make the Sushi rice in a rice cooker.
- Place rice on top of the seaweed and spread evenly.
- Place the shrimp in a row on the rice, cucumber, carrots, avocado.
- Roll the sushi and cut off the ends but keep the sushi roll whole.
- Make the Tempura batter and submerge the roll completely in the Tempura batter.
- Drop into the fryer at 350 degrees for 4-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Drip dry and place onto a cutting board, cut sushi and garnish with plum sauce mayo, toasted sesame seeds.