Cantonese Skewered Shrimp
Flavors of the Orient come together on this generous platter of rice, stir-fried vegetables and glazed shrimp.
|2||Each||Grillmaster Skewered Shrimp 41/50 ct. (Item# 057515)|
- GRIDDLE: Place 2 skewers on 350°F griddle. Cook about 3 1/2 - 4 minutes and then turn; cook an additional 3 1/2 - 4 minutes until 165°F internal temperature.
- CONVENTIONAL OVEN: Preheat oven to 450°F. Place 2 skewers on ungreased baking pan. Bake about 8-9 minutes until 165°F internal temperature.
- PAN SAUTE: Place 2 skewers into large 10-inch skillet preheated to medium temperature (325°-350°F) . Cook about 4-4 1/2 minutes on each side until 165°F internal temperature. Brush with Cantonese Sauce.
- Stir fry Asian vegetables in 1/2 oz. canola oil until hot and crunchy.
- Place stir-fry vegetables around edge of plate. Place fried rice in center of the plate. Top plate with shrimp skewers. Serve.