Coconut Shrimp with Harissa Spiced Vegetables
|8||Each||Coconut Round Shrimp 16/20 ct. (Item# 057456)|
|1/2||Cup||Yellow Onion, Rough Chop|
|1||Pound||Carrots, Peeled And Trimmed|
|2||Each||Garlic Cloves, Grated|
- Cook shrimp to package instructions in 350°F oil until 165°F internal temperature.
- Couscous: Saute Yellow onion in 1 teaspoon of olive oil, cook until translucent.
- Bring water and coconut milk to a boil.
- In a mixing bowl, place couscous, butter and salt and pepper, pour the boiling liquid over and mix well, let sit for 10 minutes.
- Harissa Carrots: Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk garlic, oil, maple syrup, and harissa in a small bowl; season garlic mixture with salt and pepper.
- Toss carrots and lemon with garlic mixture in a large roasting pan to coat; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until carrots are tender and lemons are caramelized, 35-40 minutes.