Cod Fritters Wrapped in Serrano Ham with a Castelvetrano Olive Aioli
|7||Each||Craft Beer Battered™ Cod (Item# 078603)|
|7||Each||Thinly Sliced Piece Of Serrano Ham|
|1/4||Cup||Pitted Olives, Chopped|
|2||Each||Green Onions, Finely Chopped|
|1||Each||Jalapeno, Seeded And Minced|
- Place one piece of ham around the cod, skewer closed.
- Pan fry or deep fry at 350°F until cooked through. Cooking in the oven is also an option to avoid having the ham get burnt.
- If oven cooking, bake at 375 for about 7 minutes, flip cod, and cook for another 5 minutes until 165°F internal temperature.
- Aioli directions: Combine mayo, green onions, lemon juice, capers, oregano, jalapeno, garlic, and olives in a bowl.
- Mix together until fully incorporated.
- Check seasoning, you may need to add salt but be careful since the olives will add a lot of salt flavor.