Crab and Seafood Caprese
Mrs. Friday’s® Crab Sensations® with Grapefruit, Avocado and Heirloom Tomatoes with an Herb Dressing.
|3||Ounces||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|1/2||Cup||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||Each||Heirloom Or Beefsteak Tomato|
|1/4||Cup||Fresh Basil, Chives And Parsley|
|1||Cup||English Cucumbers, Sliced Thin|
|To||Taste||Salt And Pepper|
|3||Each||Multi Color Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced|
- Place a ring of overlapping, thinly sliced cucumbers around the perimeter of a dinner plate.
- Slice two ¼" thick slices of heirloom tomatoes, cut in half and place inside the cucumber ring.
- Make an Herb dressing by puréeing ¼ cup of basil, chives and parsley with extra virgin olive oil. Add a tablespoon Dijon mustard and ¼ cup balsamic; salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently break apart the Crab Sensations® retaining the larger crab particulates.
- Mix 1/8 cup of dressing with Crab Sensations®, fold in ¼ cup of diced avocado.
- Place in a ring mold and gently press into the center of the plate.
- Section a grapefruit by cutting between the piths; garnish the salad with three large segments.