Crab and Seafood Danish
|2||Each||Gourmet Seafood & Crab Cake (Item# 057920)|
|4||Each||5 x 5 Puff Pastry Dough Squares, Thawed|
|1/2||Cup||Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Chopped|
|1/4||Cup||Roasted Mushrooms, Sliced|
|1/4||Cup||Roasted Asparagus, Chopped|
|4||Ounces||Emmi Roth Gruyere Cheese, Shredded|
|1||Each||Egg, Beaten for Egg Wash|
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take two puff pastry squares and lay them on a sheet pan.
- Combine artichoke hearts, mushrooms and asparagus. Divide equally and top each pastry square with half of the mixture.
- Take 1 Crab and Seafood cake and flatten it into thin patty and lay on top of veggie mixture. Repeat with the other crab cake.
- Top each crab cake with half the amount of shredded Gruyere add 1 scramble egg on top of the cheese.
- Take last 2 puff pastry squares on top of filled squares. Press down around all the sides crimping the pastry sheets so no filling is exposed. Brush both danishes with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Minimum internal temperature of 165°F. Serve with fresh fruit.