Crab Rangoon Pizza With Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce
Early last year, Crab Rangoon went viral on TikTok, especially with Gen Z. So why not show your creative flair and go with an alternative version, using pizza crust? It’s easy with Crab Sensations®. Add some julienned and fried wonton wraps to keep it authentic.
|6||Ounces||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|1||Each||Dough Ball, Pizza Crust|
|1||Each||Garlic, Clove, Fresh|
|1 1/2||Teaspoons||Sesame Oil|
|1 1/2||Teaspoons||Worcestershire Sauce|
|1||Cup||Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded|
|6||Each||Wonton Wraps, Julienned, Fried|
|1/2||Cup||Thai Chili or Sweet & Sour Sauce|
- In a food processor add the cream cheese, half the Jumbo Crab Sensations, garlic, half the scallions, sesame oil and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Stretch the dough and form into a pizza shell.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the dough.
- Sprinkle the remaining Jumbo Crab Sensations over the top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and bake until golden.
- Sprinkle with the remaining scallions, the crispy wontons and drizzle the Thai chili sauce over the pizza. Serve immediately.