Crab and Seafood Bagel Melt
Breakfast just got better with a delicious blend of crab and seafood mized with scrambled eggs, onions, peppers, sharp Cheddar cheese, and crispy bacon on a toasted bagel. Served with fresh fruit medley.
|8||Ounces||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|1/4||Cup||Green Pepper, Chopped|
|1/3||Cup||Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated|
|12||Ounces||Fresh Fruit Medley (Berries, Grapes, Melon)|
|1||Each||Ripe Tomato, Sliced|
- Melt the butter in a non-stick fry pan (8 inch) - Add the peppers and onions, cook 3 minutes over high heat to brown.
- Lower the flame to medium, add the Mrs. Friday's® Crab Sensations, stir and add the eggs.
- Cook til done.
- Toast the bagels; cover both sides with grated cheese and brown.
- Break each bacon strip in half and place onto the melted cheese, add the sliced tomato, a large spoonful of the Crab Sensations eggs and close the sandwich. Cut in half.
- Serve with fresh fruit medley.