Creamy Lemon Tabasco Sauce
|2||Each||Shallots, Chopped Fine|
|3||Each||Garlic Cloves, Chopped Fine|
|2-3||Each||Tabasco Chilies, Whole|
|To||Taste||Lemon Juice, Fresh|
- Heat oil in heavy bottom sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add shallots, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Sauté for 2 minutes, until soft; do not brown.
- Add the chilies. Sauté 1 minute, then deglaze with vinegar and Reduce liquid to (almost dry). Add Tabasco and heavy cream.
- Bring to a boil and cook about two minutes until cream is thick. Remove sauce from heat and whisk in butter one piece at a time into sauce.
- Strain through fine sieve.
- Season with lemon juice and salt.
- Keep warm until ready to use.