Crispy Krabbycake Croquettes with Baby Kale, Pickled Radish & Espelette Hollandaise
Try this for an irresistible outburst of flavors and a sophisticated hollandaise. But watch out for competitors’ spies trying to steal your recipe.
|7||Each||Mini Breaded Krabbycakes® .4 oz. (Item# 073555)|
|1||Each||Egg, Poached, Soft|
|1||Each||Pickled Radishes, Sliced|
|3||Ounce||Espelette Hollandaise Sauce|
- Fry or bake the Krabbycake minis according to package instructions and to the internal temperature of 165°F.
- Toss the kale and with the shallot vinaigrette and arrange on the plate.
- Arrange the Krabbycakes over the top of the kale. Arrange the pickled radishes and lay the poached egg in the middle.
- Drizzle the hollandaise over the egg and Krabbycakes.
- Garnish with a light sprinkle of Espelette powder.