Crispy Lobster Loaded Hash Brown Waffle
Direct from seafood lovers’ paradise, this waffle will make you famous. Mix Lobster Sensations® with eggs, dairy and hash browns,
and your waffle iron will jump for joy.
|3||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|1 1/2||Pounds||Hash Brown Potatoes, Shredded|
|1||Cup||Cheddar Cheese, Sharp, Shredded|
|To||Taste||Salt & Pepper|
|1/2||Cup||Garlic Herb Brown Butter|
|1/4||Cup||Cheddar Cheese, Sharp, Shredded|
|6||Slices||Bacon, Thick Cut, Diced, Crispy|
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, add the Hashbrowns, Lobster Sensations®, cheese, milk, chives, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Scoop the batter into the waffle iron and press down to ensure evenness.
- Cook till the waffles are golden. Approximately 5 minutes.
- In a skillet add the butter till it sizzles and starts to brown, add the garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the brown butter over the waffles and garnish with sour cream, cheddar cheese and crispy bacon.