Crispy Oyster and Bacon Pad Thai
|12||Each||Chef-Dusted Pacific Oysters 18/35 ct. (Item# 053826)|
|1||Pound||Pad Thai Noodles|
|1||Each||Thai Chili, Thinly Sliced|
|1||Bunch||Scallions, Cut Into 2 Inch Length|
|1||Each||Red Onion, Thinly Sliced|
|1/2||Cup||Bacon Lardons, Cooked Crispy|
|1||Cup||Pad Thai Sauce|
- Put the noodles in a large bowl, cover them with cold water. Cover and chill them overnight. Make the Pad Thai sauce
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a deep saucepan over moderately heat until 365°F. When the oil is hot, add the oysters to the oil carefully and fry until very crispy and 165°F internal temperature. Transfer with slotted spoon to a paper towel to drain and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Combine the chili, scallions, onion, bacon, carrots, bean sprouts, preserved radish and peanuts in one bowl.
- In a wok or large skillet heat a little vegetable oil over high heat. Add the eggs and stir constantly until they are almost scrambled (about 30 seconds).
- Add the bowl of ingredients and stir fry for 1 minute. Add Pad Thai noodles and stir fry until soft and wilted. Add Pad Thai sauce and toss. Add basil and stir to combine well.
- Remove from wok and spoon into bowls.
- Garnish with lime and cilantro.