Crispy Thai Shrimp Noodle Salad
International flavors combined with crunchy textures for an ultra flavor filled dish. Finished with toasted sesame dressing and shrimp tossed in sweet Thai chili are just a few flavors that add a punch to this recipe.
|8||Each||Sauce Ready Tail-Off Shrimp 44/62 ct. (Item# 057364)|
|1||Ounce||Sweet Thai Chili Sauce|
|2||Ounces||Rice Noodle, Cooked & Cooled|
|1||Ounce||Napa Cabbage, Chiffonade|
|1/4||Ounce||Snow Peas, Blanched & Shocked|
|1/4||Ounce||Bermuda Onions, Julienned|
|1/4||Ounce||Bell Pepper, Red, Julienned|
|2||Each||Wonton Wraps, Julienned, Fried Crispy|
|2||Ounces||Toasted Sesame Sauce|
- Cook and cool the rice noodles.
- Toss all ingredients except for the shrimp and wonton wrappers in the toasted sesame dressing and arrange on a plate.
- Cook at 350°F in fryer to 165°F internal temperature.
- Toss the sauce ready shrimp in the sweet Thai chili sauce and arrange on top of the salad.
- Garnish with the crispy wonton strips.