‘Fish and Chips’ Tacos with Potato Crusted Tilapia
|2||each||Potato Crusted Tilapia|
|4||cups||thinly shredded red cabbage|
|1||cup||spicy tartar sauce|
- In a nonreactive bowl combine shredded red cabbage with salt and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Rinse wilted red cabbage under cool running water for 1-2 minutes to remove salt. Strain and press out excess moisture.
- Combine cabbage with malt vinegar and lemon juice.
- Fry or bake Potato Crusted Tilapia per package directions.
- Assemble tacos and enjoy!