Gourmet Surf ‘n Turf Burger Lobster Sensations®
Juicy char-grilled 100% Angus beef burger is seasoned to perfection, topped with a buttery lobster seafood blend and served with succulent portobello mushroom cap, sautéed onions and a slice of mozzarella cheese on a toasted bun. Place the bibb lettuce, heirloom tomato slices, pickle and Dijon aioli on the side. Served with home-cut sweet potato wedges.
|6||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|4||Each||Medium Portobello Mushrooms (Bun Size)|
|1||Each||Onion Cut In Half, Sliced Julienne|
|4||Each||Bibb Lettuce, Leaves|
|2||Each||Sweet Potatoes, Cut Into Wedges|
|To Taste||Montreal Steak Seasoning|
|4||Each||Black Angus Ground Beef, 4 Ounce Patties|
|4||Ounces||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||Each||Large Heirloom Tomato, Sliced|
|1||Each||Large Sour Pickle, Quartered|
- Prepare the aioli by mixing the Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and chopped dill in a bowl.
- Mix half of the aioli with the Lobster Sensations, form 4 patties and warm in a microwave for 45 seconds. Reserve the remaining aioli in 4 small ramekins.
- Paint the gills of the Portabello mushroom with some of the olive oil, season with steak seasoning and grill.
- Form 4 oz. hamburger patties, season with steak seasoning, paint with olive oil and grill to desired doneness.
- Toast the rolls over the char grill, sauté the sliced onions til brown.
- Cut and deep fry the sweet potato wedges until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Assemble the burger by placing a mushroom cap on the bottom roll, the burger, sautéed onions, sliced mozzarella cheese and the warmed Lobster Sensations mix. Top with the remaining roll.
- Serve with pickle, lettuce, tomato, sweet potato fries and side of aioli.