Green Chile Crab & Shrimp Enchiladas
Throw them a Mexican change-up with seafood enchiladas. Everyone loves crab and shrimp, so it’s an easy sell. And prep is painless with Jumbo Crab Sensations®. Serve it on Cinco de AnyMonth.
|6||Ounces||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|1||Cup||Colby Jack Cheese, Shredded|
|1 1/2||Cups||Green Chile Enchilada Sauce|
|1/3||Cup||Green Chiles, Canned, Chopped|
|To||Taste||Salt & Pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the Jumbo Crab Sensations®, ½ cup of the cheese, the green chiles, salt and pepper.
- Warm the enchilada sauce and dip the tortilla in the sauce to soften.
- Divide the mixture and the sour cream between the 4 tortillas and roll them.
- Place them seam side down in a bakeable dish. Pour the remainder of the enchilada sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with the other half of the cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and lime.