Jalapeño and Bacon Wrapped Deep Cut Shrimp with Thai Cole Slaw
Smoky bacon and spicy jalapeños jazz up Mrs. Friday’s® Homestyle Breaded Deep Cut Shrimp. Enjoy this recipe as part of our Lent collection.
|6||Each||Homestyle Breaded Deep Cut Shrimp 16/20 ct. (Item# 059121)|
|6||Each||Smoked Bacon, Sliced In Half|
|3||Each||Jalapeños, 1 Inch, Cut In Half|
|1||Cup||Thai Cole Slaw|
- Using the frozen deep cut shrimp wrap around the middle of the shrimp a sliced fresh jalapeno strip.
- Place the bacon around the pepper rolling it tight so that the pepper is secure and the bacon is tight and won't come off.
- Place into a 350°F fryer and follow the box temperature cooking directions and cook until golden brown and minimum internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Drain the shrimp and place the cole slaw in the middle of the plate and the cooked shrimp in a clock like circle to serve.
- Garnish with the lemon wedge.