Jumbo Crab Sensations Caesar Pizza
|2||Ounces||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|3||Ounces||Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded|
|1/2||Cup||Parmesan Cheese, Grated|
|1||Cup||Romaine Hearts, Chopped|
|1||Each||Garlic Clove, Smashed|
|3||Tablespoons||Lemon Juice, Freshly Squeezed|
|3||Tablespoons||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|As||Needed||Parmesan Cheese, Shaved|
- If you have a pizza stone, put it on the middle shelf in the oven. Preheat oven to 550°F.
- Dressing: Put the garlic, anchovy, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce into the blender until pureed. While the blender is running, gradually pour in the olive oil until the dressing is thick and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Sprinkle a pizza peel, if you have one, or large, flat sheet pan with coarse cornmeal.
- Brush the pizza dough lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake until nicely browned on the edges, about 12-14 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl, toss together the King & Prince Lump Crab SensationsTM and romaine.
- Just before pulling the pizza out of the oven, drizzle the salad with dressing and toss well.
- Top the pizza with salad, sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.