Kickin’ Krabbycakes® Corn Bombs
|6||Each||Breaded Krabbycakes® 3 oz. (Item# 073570)|
|15.2||Ounces Can||Fiesta Corn Blend|
|2||Tablespoons||Old Bay® Seasoning|
- Thaw out Krabbycakes® and crumble in large bowl.
- Combine cream cheese, fiesta corn blend, Old Bay®, hot sauce, and egg. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Shape mixture into 2 ounces balls until all product is used, roughly 24 balls.
- Put 6 balls in a deep fryer set at 375°F, fry for about 2-3 minutes until golden brown and until internal temperature is 165°F.
- Serve in a basket as an appetizer with your choice of dipping sauce.