Krabbycakes® BLT Slider
|2||Each||Junior Breaded Krabbycakes® 1.5 oz. (Item# 057983)|
|4||Each||Plum Tomato, Slices|
|4||Each||Romaine Lettuce Leaves|
|1/2||Cup||Roasted Red Bell Peppers|
|1/2||Cup||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
- Place two Junior Krabbycakes® sliders into a 350° fryer and cook from frozen for 3 minutes or until 165° internal temperature.
- Toast two slider buns or small rolls, reserve.
- Cook three pieces of bacon.
- Slice a plum tomato into ¼” slices.
- In a blender place ½ cup of peeled, roasted & seeded red bell peppers, puree on high and drizzle in ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, season with salt & pepper.
- Assemble the stack by placing one toasted half bun with a spread of red pepper aioli, a Krabbycake® slider, a slice of tomato, a small leaf of romaine lettuce, another bun half, a Krabbycake® slider, aioli, bacon, tomato and romaine.
- Top with the final bun half and toothpick together with an olive garnish skewered to it.