Krabbycakes® Bombay Street Wrap
Chuck Shrider’s recipe won our 2013 Spicy Krabbycakes® Recipe contest.
|1||Breaded Krabbycakes® 3 oz. (Item# 073550)|
|1||Ounce||Basmati Rice, Seasoned, Cooked|
|2||Tablespoons||Tikka Masala Sauce|
|3||Slices||Mango, Very Thinly Sliced|
|3||Slices||Red Onion, Very Thinly Sliced|
- Fry Krabbycakes® at 350°F until crispy and 165°F internal temperature.
- Warm Naan bread until soft.
- Top Naan bread with rice, mango, onion, and Krabbycakes®.
- Drizzle with Tikka Masala sauce.
- Top with cilantro and wrap into a cone shape with deli paper. Serve immediately.