|1 1/2||Pounds||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|1||Each||24-inch French Baguette|
|3||Pounds||Roma Tomatoes, Diced|
|5||Each||Garlic Cloves, Minced|
|1/4||Cup||Fresh Parsley, Chopped|
|1/3||Cup||Fresh Basil, Chiffonade|
|1/4||Cup||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Garnish:||Fresh Parsley, Chopped|
- Slice baguette on a slight bias into ¾-inch thick medallions.
- On a grill preheated to medium high heat, grill bread until slightly charred. Allow bread to cool completely.
- While bread cools, mix diced tomatoes, minced garlic, parsley, basil, olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Cover mixture and allow to sit in the cooler for an hour.
- After the tomato mixture has had time to sit, mix in 1½ pounds of Lobster Sensations® being careful not to break it up too much.
- Top each cooled bread medallion with a good amount of the lobster tomato mixture and arrange on a platter.
- Garnish bruschetta with more chopped parsley, serve cold.