Lobster Churros with Garlic Ranchero
Take a popular Mexican/Spanish dessert food and turn it into an unforgettable seafood snack served with Garlic Ranchero sauce. Lobster Sensations® will blend perfectly with the dough and you can serve them hot to an adoring multitude.
|1||Cup||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|3/4||Cup||Parmesan, Grated, Divided|
|1||Tablespoon||Chives, Finely Sliced|
|3||Ounces||Garlic Ranchero Sauce|
|2||Each||Lemon, Fresh, Wedge|
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and herbs.
- Stir in the boiling water till dough is thick, fold in ¼ cup parmesan cheese and Lobster Sensations®.
- Add half the dough to a piping bag with a star tip. Squeeze the approximately 2-3 inches of dough at a time into a fryer at a temperature of 350°f. Cut the dough with scissors. Do not overcrowd the fryer.
- Fry the churros for 4-5 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Transfer to a tray with paper towels, season with salt and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.