Lobster Fra Diavolo
|10||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|1||Each||Yellow Onion, Diced|
|1/4||Teaspoon||Crushed Red Pepper|
|4||Ounces||Angel Hair Pasta|
|1||Ounce||Shredded Asiago Cheese|
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil over high heat. Rinse basil and roughly chop leaves, discarding stems. Peel onion and cut into small dice. Mince garlic.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. Add onion and remaining garlic and cook, stirring until softened, 2 minutes.
- Add white wine, crushed tomatoes, crushed red pepper (feel free to use less, but the spice is what makes it diavolo!), half of basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper as desire to pot with aromatics, still over medium heat, and simmer until flavors have melded, 8-10 minutes. Add Lobster sensations to sauce and cook for 3-5 minutes more. Remove pot from heat and set aside.
- While sauce simmers, season boiling water generously with salt. Stir in angel hair pasta and cook until al dente, 4-5 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water, then drain and return to pot off heat.
- Meanwhile, add sauce to pot with pasta, still off heat, and toss to coat. Stir in pasta cooking water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until sauce is silky and clings to noodles.
- Divide between serving bowls and serve with bread. Garnish with remaining basil, sprinkle with shredded cheese and dig in!