Lobster French Toast
With the all-day breakfast trend growing more and more, this Lobster French Toast will make any breakfast menu unique.
|3||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|2||Tablespoons||Sweet Onion, Diced|
|1||Teaspoon||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|1||Teaspoon||Fresh Tarragon, Chopped|
|1||Slice||French Bread, Thick Sliced|
|1||Each||Munster Cheese, Slice|
|To Taste||Salt & Pepper|
- Mix all lobster roll ingredients together (Mrs. Friday’s® Lobster Sensations®, mayonnaise, sweet onion, celery, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper).
- Infuse maple syrup by heating gently with 2 teaspoons tarragon. Add 2 tablespoons toasted almonds to maple syrup.
- Slice French bread ¾ of the way through the center of the bead and stuff with lobster roll filling and 1 slice of cheese.
- Whisk eggs, cream, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Dredge stuffed French bread in egg batter until the bread becomes a little bit soggy.
- Melt butter in a medium high heat pan and lay the French toast into the pan until golden on both sides. Finish in a 350°F oven to melt cheese.
- Serve hot with tarragon infused syrup.