Lobster Funnel Cake
|1/4||Pound||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|Funnel Cake Batter:|
|1||Each||Egg, Lightly Beaten|
|1 1/2||Cups||All-Purpose Flour|
|1||Tablespoon||Chive, Thinly Sliced|
|1||Tablespoon||Tarragon, Fresh And Chopped|
|1 1/2||Teaspoons||Baking Powder|
|1/4||Teaspoon||Cracked Black Pepper|
|As Needed||Fryer Oil|
|As Needed||Honey, Drizzle|
|As Needed||Cotija, Crumbles|
|As Needed||Chives, Thinly Sliced|
|As Needed||Sea Salt Flakes|
- Heat Oil to 375°F. Pour egg, milk and water into a bowl and whisk.
- Combine flour, chives, tarragon, baking powder, salt and pepper into another mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk together until a thick and smooth batter forms.
- Fold in the Lobster Sensations. Use a Large enough funnel for the lobster to come through.
- Drizzle in batter into the hot oil and cook each side for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden.
- Let it drain on paper towels and drizzle with honey, top with cheese and sprinkle chives and sea salt.