Lobster Scampi Meatball Sliders
This ain’t no ordinary slider. Because there’s no way you can fit any more flavor into a small space. And you’ll be celebrated for your menu creativity.
|1/2||Pound||Lobster Salad Sensations® (Item# 004510)|
|1||Each||Egg, Slightly Beaten|
|1/8||Cup||Parmesan Cheese, Grated|
|1/8||Teaspoon||Red Pepper Flakes|
|1/2||Cup||Scampi Butter Sauce|
|2||Each||Garlic Cloves Fresh, Chopped|
|1||Sprig||Italian Parsley, Chopped|
|3||Each||Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced, Cut Into Quarters|
- In a mixing bowl, add the egg and slightly beat it. Add the Lobster Salad Sensations®, panko, parmesan cheese, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper flakes. Mix well and let sit refrigerated for an hour.
- Form 6 meatballs and bake on a greased baking sheet for 18 minutes at 400°F.
- In a small sauté pan steep the olive oil with the chopped garlic for 5-10 minutes. Then add the chopped Italian parsley.
- Toast the slider buns if desired and add the Lobster Salad Sensation® meatball, two quarter slices of mozzarella cheese, approximately 1 ounce of scampi butter over the meatball.
- Brush the top of the slider bun with the olive oil and serve hot.