Lobster & Seafood Brunch Pizza
Mark Ludwig one of the winners of the 2016 broker recipe contest. His dish consists of chunks of Lobster Sensations and Quattro Formaggi cheese smothered over a naan flatbread crust. Topped with crispy bacon, scallions, shallots, and a sunny side up egg.
|3||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|1||Each||Naan Flatbread Crust|
|8||Strips||Applewood Smoked Bacon, Cooked|
|2||Ounces||Quattro Formaggi Cheese, Chunked (Grand Cru, Fontina, Provolone, Asiago)|
|2||Ounces||Hollandaise Sauce, Prepared|
- Preheat convention oven to 400°F.
- Lay naan on a sheet pan. Spread hollandaise to completely cover the crust.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the crust. Place Lobster Sensations® on top leaving a space in the middle for the egg.
- Strategically place bacon pieces throughout the pizza. Crack the egg in the middle of the pizza.
- Sprinkle sliced scallions and sliced shallots over the pizza.
- Hit the top of the pizza with a dash of black pepper and kosher salt. Bake for 9-10 minutes until egg is no longer translucent. Plate cooked pizza and garnish with chives.