Lobster & Seafood Lasagna
Love traditional lasagna? How about adding tender lobster and seafood for an entrée sure to leave a lasting impression.
|2||Pounds||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|As Needed||Lasagna Sheets Pre-Cooked|
|2||Pounds||Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded|
|3||Cups||Spinach, Cooked And Drained|
- Ladle alfredo onto bottom of baking pan and cover with the lasagna sheets.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, eggs and parmesan well.
- Spoon some of the cheese mixture all over the shells and than cover with spinach.
- Top with Lobster Sensations® and than shredded mozzarella and repeat the process for 4 layers.
- The top layer gets just shredded mozzarella and cook at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Serve immediately or cool and bake portion to order.