Lobster and Seafood Linguine
|6||ounces||shiitake mushrooms, sliced|
|1||cup||fresh basil, thinly sliced|
|10||green onions, thinly sliced|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|2||ounces||Asiago cheese, grated|
|basil leaf garnish|
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute mushrooms, 1/2 cup basil, green onions and garlic until mushrooms soften.
- Add cream, clam juice and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is lightly thickened.
- Reduce heat to low and add King & Prince® Lobster Sensations® and remaining basil and heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and toss with pasta.
- Top with cheese, garnish with basil, and serve.