Lobster & Seafood Pop Up
Christina Mitchell one of the winners of the 2016 broker recipe contest created a colorful and flavorful dish that is sure to be remembered. Sweet Lobster Sensations is mixed with mushrooms, shallots, and garlic, topped onto a bread bowl and sprinkled with parsley flakes.
|1||Pound||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|4||Ounces||Cream or Dry Sherry|
|1||Teaspoon||Mrs. Dash® original Seasoning|
- Put 4 ounces of dough in each muffin hole (Use a muffin tin with large hole spots) and pinch the top slightly to create a misshaped effect when baked. Bake for 20 minutes at 375° F or until golden brown.
- Add butter and Lobster Sensations® to a skillet over medium heat until foamy, then add garlic, mushrooms and shallots. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add 4 ounces of sherry. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove lobster meat and let the juices cook down. Stir and cook down for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, squeeze 1/2 of the lemon into the pan. Mix Lobster Sensations® back in and sprinkle with parsley.
- Puncture a hole on the top of each pop up. Remove some of the inside and fill with the lobster mixture. Make sure it overflows out of the top.
- Top with parsley flakes.
- Serve with a beautiful side spinach salad with a drizzle of dressing and a side of melted butter with a sprinkle of Mrs. Dash®.