Lobster & Seafood Pot Pie
|1||Each||Double Crust Ready to Pie Crust|
|1/2||Cup||Onions, Yellow, Small Dice|
|1/2||Cup||Celery, Small Diced|
|1 1/2||Cup||Lobster, Seafood, Chicken Stock|
|To Taste||Salt, Kosher|
|To Taste||Black Pepper, Fresh Ground|
|1 1/2||Cup||Frozen Mixed Veggies|
|1/2||Cup||Potatoes, Medium Diced|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Put prepared pie shell in a pie tin and set aside.
- Saute the onions and celery in butter till tender, mix in the flour stirring while adding the lobster stock and cream as it thickens and becomes creamy and smooth.
- Add the seasonings and the veggies and simmer till the potatoes are tender.
- Remove the bay leaf and put the mixture in the pie shell and add the top pie dough layer. Put a slit in the top of the pie crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake until the crust is golden for approximately 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and serve.