Lobster & Seafood Potato Skins
Succulent Lobster and Seafood meet crispy potatoes and melty cheese for this perfect game day appetizer. Score big with this winning dish.
|8||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|8||Each||Baking Potatoes, Small|
|1/2||Cup||Green Onions, Finely Chopped|
|1/2||Cup||Bacon, Cooked, Chopped|
|4||Ounces||Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded|
|1||Teaspoon||Fresh Thyme, Chopped|
|1||Teaspoon||Fresh Chives, Chopped|
|To Taste||Sea Salt|
|To Taste||Black Pepper|
- Cook potatoes and scoop out.
- Brush the potato with butter and put skin side down on baking tray.
- Heat the Lobster Sensation with a small amount of butter.
- Fill potato with Lobster Sensations and top with the cheddar cheese and melt.
- Mix sour cream with buttermilk, fresh thyme, chives , salt and fresh ground pepper and drizzle over cooked potato skin. Garnish with scallions , crisp bacon and serve.