Lobster & Seafood Sliders
Sweet Lobster and Seafood combined with a tangy honey mustard barbeque sauce for a Lobster & Seafood Slider topped with pickled bermuda onions. Quick and easy way to menu more seafood!
|1.5||Pounds||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|1/4||Cup||Red Onion, Thinly Sliced|
|3||Tablespoons||Sherry Vinegar, Divided|
|3/4||Teaspoon||Black Pepper, Divided|
- Combine onions with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 ½ teaspoons of honey in a small bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar, remaining 1 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoons water, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a small saucepan over low heat. Bring to a simmer for approximately 5 minutes. Add the butter and remove from heat; keep warm.
- Add the Lobster Sensations® to the mustard bbq sauce and mix gently while warming the lobster and seafood.
- Cut the slider buns in half and spread a small amount of butter on the buns. Griddle the buns to toast lightly.
- Top the bun with approximately 3 ounces of the bbq lobster and a pinch of the pickled onions.