Lobster & Seafood Silver Bag
Ryan Terheggen one of the winners of the 2016 broker recipe contest created these crispy wonton pockets. Inside is a mix of Lobster Sensation, garlic, cilantro, and cream cheese. An easy and impressive seafood dish sure to keep everyone happy.
|8||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|50||Small||Square Wonton Wrappers|
|1/4||Teaspoon||Salt and Pepper|
- Place all ingredients except wontons and oil in a bowl.
- Mix with hands until everything is combined.
- On a cutting board lay out a few wonton wrappers. Work in small batches as the wonton will dry out if left out too long. Put a dollop of lobster filling in the center of each wonton. Take the corners of the wonton and bring them together at the top, pinch to seal the pouch.
- Heat oil to 350°F. Fry wontons until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with lemon beurre blanc (8 on plate).
- Sauce Recommendations: 2 oz. Thai Chili, Teriyaki, Lemon Grass Beurre Blanc.