Lobster and Seafood Strudel
Use our easy and affordable Lobster Sensations® to create this succulent lobster strudel. This make a great addition to our Lent recipes.
|12||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|12||Ounces||Boursin Cheese, Softened|
|1/4||Ounce||Black Truffles, Shaved|
|To Taste||White Truffle Oil|
|1||Recipe||Lemon Chervil Beurre Blanc|
- Mix lobster meat, boursin and chervil for filling.
- Layer 5 each of the phyllo and clarified butter and cut in half lengthwise.
- Put 1/4 of the mix into the dough and roll into a log shape.
- Brush with butter and arrange on sheet pan.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes on 375°F till golden brown.
- Cut on a bias and arrange on plate.
- Garnish with sauce, chervil sprigs, truffle oil and black truffles.