Lobster Sushi Pizza with a Crispy Rice & Sesame Seed Crust
Another much-loved menu creation featuring Lobster Sensations…an Asian-style pizza that will marry sushi and lobster lovers. Versatile too. You can size it for an appetizer or an entrée.
|4||Ounce||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|1||Cups||Sushi Rice, Cooked|
|1/4||Teaspoon||Sesame Seeds, Toasted|
|1/2||Each||Cucumber, Euro, Peeled, Thinly Sliced|
|1||Each||Avocado, Peeled, Seeded, Sliced|
|2||Tablespoons||Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Sauce|
|As||Needed||Black Sesame Seeds|
- Cool the rice, add the egg white and sesame seeds. Form into a 2 - 6 inch round shell and bake on a pizza stone for approximately 20 minutes on 400° F. Let cool.
- Arrange the sliced cucumbers on the rice.
- Next arrange the avocado.
- Toss the Lobster Sensations with the sriracha sauce and arrange on top. Arrange some of the wakame , pickled ginger in the middle and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Serve the Wasabi paste on the side and eat all chilled.