“OTT” Skillet Beer Cheese Mac & Cheese with Beer Battered Popcorn Shrimp
|28-30||Each||Craft Beer Battered™ Popcorn Shrimp (Item# 097698)|
|12||Ounces||Beer Cheese Mac & Cheese|
|Mac & Cheese:|
|1 1/2||Tablespoons||Butter, Salted|
|1 1/2||Tablespoons||Flour, All Purpose|
|1||Cup||Cheddar Cheese, Shredded|
|To Taste||Sea Salt|
|To Taste||Pepper, Fresh Ground|
|To Taste||Smoked Paprika|
|1/2||Pound||Cellentani Pasta, Cooked|
|4||Slices||Bacon, Chopped, Cooked Crispy|
|1/4||Cup||Panko, Mixed with Olive Oil, Chives, Salt & Pepper|
- Preheat Oven to 375°F, spray or butter skillet.
- In medium sauce pot melt the butter, whisk in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes. Slowly add the beer and milk to the flour whisking constantly. Continue whisking until mixture is smooth and thick. Stir in the cheese and fold in the cooked pasta and bacon, season with sea salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Put the mac & cheese into skillet and sprinkle with panko mixed with olive oil, chives, salt and pepper. Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350°F oil to 165°F internal temperature or until golden brown.
- Fry the shrimp to package directions
- Arrange the shrimp on top of the mac & cheese and sprinkle with additional chives.