Sauce Ready™ Shrimp Salad with Wasabi Ginger Dressing
|10||Pieces||Sauce Ready Tail-Off Shrimp 44/62 ct. (Item# 057364)|
|5||Ounces||Mixed Greens, Chopped|
|2||Ounces||Savoy Cabbage, Chopped|
|2||Ounces||Napa Cabbage, Shredded|
|1/2||Cup||Carrots, Finely Shredded, Divided In Half|
|1/2||Cup||Red Onion, Thinly Shaved, Divided In Half|
|2||Tablespoons||Green Onion, Diced|
|As Desired||Black Sesame Seeds|
|4||Ounces||Wasabi Ginger Dressing|
- Toss together all salad ingredients (except shrimp) and salad dressing in a mixing bowl, reserving 1/2 of the carrots and red onion for garnish.
- Split into two serving bowls or plates.
- Fry shrimp at 350°F for 2 1/2-3 minutes to 165°F internal temperature, until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Toss shrimp in wasabi ginger dressing. Arrange 5 pieces of shrimp on top of each salad, garnish with shredded carrot and red onion.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.