Sensational Crab & Seafood Tortellini
Stacey Foster one of the winners of the 2016 broker recipe contest made a flavorful and sweet blend of Jumbo Crab Sensations, fresh herbs, spices, and cheese all wrapped up in a pot sticker wrapper forming the tortellini. Then tossed in a white wine cream sauce.
|32||Ounces||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|45||Each||Pot Stickers Wrappers|
|4||Ounces||Panko Bread Crumbs|
|5||Ounces||Whipped Cream Cheese|
|To Taste||Salt and White Pepper|
- Filling: In a large bowl combine eggs, bread crumbs, milk, shallot, herbs, spices and cheese. Gently fold Jumbo Crab Sensations® into cheese mixture being careful to preserve some larger pieces for texture. Chill mixture until needed.
- To form tortellini: Place a tablespoon of filling mixture in the center of each pot sticker wrapper. Wet the outside edge, seal to form a half moon then crimp in the center and join the two points together forming the tortellini.
- Simmer in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes or until done.
- Strain and toss with white wine cream sauce.
- White wine cream sauce: Sweat garlic and shallot in oil until translucent. Deglaze with white wine and reduce. Add heavy cream, bring to a simmer until reduced by 25%. Remove from heat, add cheese, and chives.
- Add drained pasta to pan and toss to combine. Garnish with chives and chervil leaves.