Shrimp Caprese Salad
Appetizers, Entrees, Soup & Salad
||Breaded Butterfly Shrimp 16/20 ct.
||fresh mozzarella cheese, 1/2' thick
||beefsteak tomato, 1/2' thick
||vinaigrette, your choice
||baby arugula, garnish
- Place shrimp in the fryer at 350 degrees and cook to box instructions.
- Onto a cold oval plate lay tomato across the plate.
- Top each tomato with a sliced piece of mozzarella cheese.
- Place one shrimp atop each piece of cheese with tails facing the same way.
- Ladle lightly the vinaigrette over the tomato and cheese.
- Garnish with the arugula leaves and serve.
View as PDF