Home » Recipes » Soup & Salad » Shrimp Caprese Salad
Shrimp Caprese Salad
||Breaded Butterfly Shrimp 16/20 ct. (Item# 059035)
||Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, 1/2' Thick
||Beefsteak Tomato, 1/2' Thick
||Vinaigrette, Your Choice
||Baby Arugula, Garnish
- Place shrimp in the fryer at 350°F until 165°F internal temperature.
- On a cold oval plate lay tomato across the plate.
- Top each tomato with a sliced piece of mozzarella cheese.
- Place one shrimp atop each piece of cheese with tails facing the same way.
- Ladle lightly the vinaigrette over the tomato and cheese.
- Garnish with the arugula leaves and serve.
View as PDF