Shrimp and Crab Quesadilla
|8||10-inch||flour tortillas, regular or special flavored|
|1/2||pound||sharp cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1||cup||cilantro leaves, chopped|
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Place a tortilla in skillet and sprinkle liberally with 2 tbsp of each of the cheeses.
- Arrange 1/2 cup of the Seafood Sensations™ and 1/4 cup cilantro on top of the cheese.
- Top with a second tortilla.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then flip the quesadilla and cook the other side for 2 more minutes. Slide the quesadilla onto a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Cut the quesadilla into eights and serve with guacamole and salsa. Yield: 4 servings.