Shrimp Wonton Cup
|12||Each||Stuffed Shrimp Bakers (Item# 057908)|
|12||Ounces||Cream Cheese, Softened|
|4||Ounces||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|2||Each||Scallions, Sliced Thin|
|4||Ounces||Sweet & Sour Sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375° F, cook Stuffed Shrimp Bakers on a sheet pan for approximately 6-8 minutes or until 165°F internal temperature.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1 sliced green onion, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Stir well.
- Place crab in a small food processor and process until finely chopped. Stir chopped crab into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon filling into baked wonton shells; bake for an additional 8-12 minutes.
- Top with cooked Shrimp Bakers, sliced scallions an serve with sweet & sour sauce.